Upfront's Wags to Riches Cover Girl

Just Call Me Ziva

Monday, January 4, 2010

There's a Vizsla in the House!

Ya know they say all things happen for a reason and in their own time. Evidently there was a reason swirling around in this vast universe that kept me from owning a Vizsla until my 55th year here on this earth. Whatever the reason, I'm glad the stars came into alignment leading me
straight to my red girl, an amazingly beautiful Vizsla.

To all those who are now 'owned' by a V dog, you too know the feeling of pride and intense love you feel toward your loyal partner. For all those considering a Vizsla I will tell you this breed
exudes loyalty and love for their human, but I must caution all considering this breed, they are definitely not for everyone. I urge everyone to research the breed, read, read, and then read some more, google Vizsla, talk to current owners, breeders and vets and then search your soul
asking the question, "Do I really have the time, energy and lifestyle to devote to all that a
V needs and requires to be the amazing dog it was bred to be." It took me half a lifetime to be matched with this pup and my life is all the better for it.

Through this blog I hope to give you a sneak peek into 'Life With A Vizsla'. Hopefully you will laugh, learn and come along with us as we experience our little corner of the world together. Join Ziva and me, her human on the other end of the leash, as we live life one day at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment